- A transition without a harm to clients or company
- Promotions that reduced attrition.
- A fulfilling post-corporate life for a celebrated partner
A leading international law firm that is known for providing high-value, strategic solutions on matters vital to client success. With more than 1,200 lawyers across the United States and Asia, they provide a full array of legal advice to a broad range of clients, including many of the world’s most innovative companies and industry leaders and public and not-for-profit organizations.
A senior partner with some of the largest accounts in the company had begun to think about what he would do after the mandatory retirement age of 62. He was more concerned about his clients and the firm than himself although he was starting to think about how he could stay relevant after leaving his role.
Impact & Results
- Felix and the client were able to design a portfolio life for the client with 5 verticals that met his needs and life passions.
- His new work-life has meaning and impact while providing for flexibility and relevancy.
- Felix ensured his transition allowed the company to maintain his clients, retain and promote key talent and set the standard for the succession of key leaders.
- Most important, this portfolio life helped him address his two most critical “horizontals”, his family, and his own well-being.