As the exclusive coaching partner of the Women in Capital markets (WCM) Emerging Leaders Executive Coaching Award, Felix Global Corp. would like to congratulate the recipients of WCM’s Emerging Leaders Executive Coaching Award 2015.
The thirteen 2015 award recipients are:
• Maria Amilcar, BlackRock
• Jessica Haystead, BMO Capital Markets
• Heather Killian, CIBC World Markets
• Emma Johnson, CIBC World Markets
• Acushla Vestby, CIBC World Markets
• Lisa Cho, CIBC
• Bronwyn Ward, CPP Investment Board
• Mimi Majumder, Manulife Asset Management
• Joegina Philip, National Bank Financial
• Susan Calder, RBC Capital Markets
• Carla Deeks, Scotiabank, Global Banking & Markets
• Maida Dalmacio, TD Securities
• Nicole Scott, TD Securities
The WCM Emerging Leaders Executive Coaching Award is designed to support the development of women into leadership roles in the industry by providing career coaching services to qualified women executives in the capital markets.
The 2015 award recipients will each participate in a six-month integrated leadership program that runs from Sept 2015 to Feb 2016. This exclusive program powered by Felix Global Corp. will include a personal assessment, one-to-one coaching, group coaching as well as access to a range of tools to enhance their leadership skills and equip them to compete for progressively more senior roles.
For more information on the Women in Capital markets, click here.