Women in Capital Markets (WCM) is the largest non-profit advocacy network and voice of professional women which promotes the entry and advancement of women into leadership roles in the Canadian financial services industry.
The prestigious designation of WCM Emerging Leader is one that is highly respected in the Capital Markets industry and is given to a select few. This year’s cohort have demonstrated their integrity exemplifying what it means to be a leader, a commitment to developing their careers into more advanced roles and manifest the reputable characteristics of business leadership.
To view the full press release from WCM, click here.
As the exclusive coaching provider of WCM, we’re proud to be providing a six-month integrated leadership program (September 2019 to March 2020) for all 31 of the 2019 WCM Emerging Leaders Award Program recipients. The program includes a personality assessment, personal coaching, skill builds, group coaching and access to tools to enhance their leadership skills and equip them to compete for progressively more senior roles.
Congratulations to all of the deserving recipients!
- Kaylee Arnold, Scotiabank Global Banking and Markets
- Lauren Bellai, TD Asset Management
- Anna Brighton, RBC Capital Markets
- Cheryl Cheung, Manulife
- Brittany Clarke, CIBC Capital Markets
- Emily Coolican, RBC Capital Markets
- Lisa Deakin, HSBC Bank Canada
- Ghenima Djellout, National Bank Financial
- Erin Garner, Scotiabank Global Banking and Markets
- Lynne Gleave, CIBC Capital Markets
- Josie Ho, TD Securities
- Rebecca Hogan, BMO Capital Markets
- Martina Irinkov, CIBC Capital Markets
- Lauren Looi, CIBC Capital Markets
- Sandra Malcolm, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
- Tarah Masniuk, CIBC Capital Markets
- Stacy McBurney, Scotiabank Global Banking and Markets
- Elizabeth McCord, BMO Capital Markets
- Kelly McKenna, CPP Investment Board
- Shirley Miller, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
- Kristina Miner, TD Securities
- Sara Ng, Manulife
- Nicole Persad, CIBC Capital Markets
- Kuleen Raj Kathuria, BMO Capital Markets
- Janet Richardson, Manulife
- Elizabeth Saati, Manulife
- Kay Schonberger, RBC Capital Markets
- Karina Simone, CIBC Capital Markets
- Kowshika Thiruparanathan, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
- Erin Urquhart, RBC Capital Markets
- Meng Ye, RBC Capital Markets