Women in Capital Markets (WCM) is a non-profit advocacy organization which promotes the entry and advancement of women into leadership roles in the financial sector.
The annual Award recognizes professional women in capital markets who emulate the vision and objectives of Women In Capital Markets, demonstrate commitment to career development, and have proven ability to take on leadership roles and overcome obstacles in business.
Currently in its 11th year, the WCM Executive Coaching Award has supported the development of 50 women into senior leadership roles.
As the exclusive coaching provider of Women In Capital Markets, we’re proud to be providing all of the award winners with 6 months of individual career coaching.
The 2018 WCM Executive Coaching Award Winners Are…
- Alicia Quinn – Director, Global Banking and Markets – Corporate Banking, Scotiabank
- Ekta Mendhi – Senior Director, Corporate Strategy, CIBC
- Jennifer Long – Director, Financial Institutions, Scotiabank
- Jiena Chen – Director, Global Equity Derivatives, Retail Structured Notes Sales, TD Securities
- Karin Bergeron – Managing Director & Head Trader, XVA, Scotiabank
- Roseanne Palumbo – Director, Global Equity Derivatives, TD Securities